口語技巧 逛街購物



















補習-口語技巧 逛街購物

http://tutor.howang.hk/-香港補習城


補習介紹▼ 逛街的沖動 我們去逛街好不裝。 Why don't we go window-shopping? =Shall we go window-shopping? ◆Let's go window-shopping! 我們去逛街吧! 我想去買件新西裝。 I want to get a new suit. A: I want to get a new suit. 我想去買件新西裝。 B: Let's go to Onshow Store. 我們去昂秀商

















  

▼ 逛街的沖動







我們去逛街好不裝。 Why don't we go window-shopping?



=Shall we go window-shopping?



◆Let's go window-shopping! 我們去逛街吧!







我想去買件新西裝。 I want to get a new suit.



A: I want to get a new suit.



我想去買件新西裝。



B: Let's go to Onshow Store.



我們去昂秀商場。







貨比三家絕對有必要。 Shopping around is really a must.



◆Do shop around before making up your mind.



先貨比三家再拿主意。



◆We shop around before buying.



購買之前,我們先比比各家的貨。



◆Prices are different, so shop around by all means.



價格都不一樣,所以不管怎樣先貨比三家。







我在列購物清單。 I'm making a shopping list.



◆List all the items you need from the store.



把你要買的物品列在購物單上。



◆She went to the shop with the shopping list.



她拿著購物單去買東西。







家里茶葉和咖啡不多了吧? Are we short of tea and coffee?



◆We haven't got many potatoes. 我們的土豆快吃完了。



◆The next item on the list should be some toilet tissue. 我們需要買一些衛生紙。



◆We need a lot of things this week.



這個星期我們需要購買許多東西。



A: Are we short of tea and coffee?



家里茶葉和咖啡不多了吧?



B: Oh, yes. We have got much tea and coffee.



噢,對了。我們還要買些茶葉和咖啡。







▼試穿與試用







你可以試用一下。 You can try some.



A: Could I have a look at this facial cream?



我能看一下這個面霜嗎?



B: Sure. You can try some. 好的,你可以試用一下。







我想試試這一件。 I want to try this on.



◆May I try it on? 我可以試穿嗎?



A: I want to try this on. 我想試試這件。



B: Sure. Let me help you.當然可以,我來幫您。







試衣間在哪兒? Where is the fitting room?



=Where is the dressing room?



A: Where is the fitting room? 試衣間在哪兒?



B: Just behind you. 就在你的身后。







這剛好符合我的尺寸。 This is just my size.



◆It fits me well. 很合身。



A: How does it fit? 穿起來很合身嗎?



B: This is just my size. 這剛好符合我的尺寸。







我穿著太小。 It's too small for me.



◆It's too big for me. 我穿著太大。



◆It's too short. 太短了。



◆It's too long. 太長了。



◆It's a little tight. 有點兒緊。



◆It's a little loose. 有點兒松。







這一件有尺寸小一點的嗎? Do you have this in a smaller size?



◆Do you have this in a larger size?



這一件有尺寸大一點的嗎?



A: Do you have this in a smaller size?



這一件有尺寸小一點的嗎?



B: I'm sorry. We don't have that in your size.



對不起,我們沒有您要的尺寸。







如果穿起來不合身,可以來換嗎? Can I exchange it if it doesn't fit?



A: Can I exchange it if it doesn't fit?



如果穿起來不合身,可以來換嗎?



B: Sure. But just keep the receipt, please.



可以。但您得保存好收據。







您能把這條牛仔褲修改一下嗎? Could I have my jeans hemmed, please?



=Would you please alter my jeans for me?







什么時候能改完? When will it be ready?



A: When will it be ready? 什么時候能改好?



B: In two days. 兩天后。



上門補習,Tutor




arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    hktutorcity3 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()